Our COVID-19 Measurements:
- During arrival and dismissal, parents must adhere to the latest social distancing guidelines
- If possible, registration will take place outside
- Staff will countersign the children in and out with parents’ permission, ensuring that staff/parents do not have to share pens.
- On arrival ALL children will be asked to wash their hands.
- On arrival ALL staff will wash their hands
- Staff and Children will wash their hands before and after every session
- Staff will reinforce ‘Sport Star bubble’ rules to maintain social distancing
- Tissues/wipes will be available at all times
- Staff will continue to promote key messages of hygiene and well-being as per government guidelines
- Staff will clean all resources, where possible, before and after use
- Clean surfaces, resources/equipment after use
- Outdoor activities as much as possible
- Limiting Group Size – group sizes will be up to 16 children allowing for space within our indoor areas and the adaptation of our activities, with staggered breaks and lunchtimes where applicable.
- Bubbles – children will be within the same group each day and full week, moving around activity areas within this group and using outdoor areas as much as possible
- Activities – we have adapted our activities to increase distancing as much as possible but also ensuring children can still have as much fun, as well as reducing the need to share equipment.
- Regular Cleaning - Increased cleaning measures throughout the day for areas & equipment
- Children can bring their own hand sanitizer if they would like to.
- Our risk assessment click here.