Funding & Vouchers
Under new rules any working parent is eligible to claim childcare vouchers so long as;
- Your employer is a member of a childcare voucher scheme
- Your child is under 15
- You have parental responsibility
- The vouchers are used on OFSTED approved childcare
The tax savings you can make by using your childcare vouchers with Sport Star are as follows;
- Basic Rate Taxpayers save up to £77.76 pcm (£17.60 pw)
- Higher Rate Taxpayers save up to £52.08 pcm (£11.76 pw)
- Highest Rate Taxpayers save up to £50.44 pcm (£11.44 pw)
Sport Star currently accept the following childcare vouchers:
- Care4 no: 30755358
- Computershare Voucher Service no: 0021843058
- Co-operative Vouchers no: 85103354
- Edenred no: P20255051
- Fideliti Childcare Vouchers no: sportstar
- Kiddi Vouchers no: Sport Star Limited
- Sodexo no: 825241
- Fair Care: SSTA1017
- RG Childcare 09472421460
If there is a childcare voucher scheme you use that isn't one of the providers above please let us know and we can register for which ever childcare voucher scheme you use.
CHILDCARE VOUCHERS: BETTER OFF CALCULATOR
Childcare vouchers from your employer may affect the amount of tax credits you get. This calculator can help you decide if you would be better off taking childcare vouchers or not. It's just a guide and your actual tax credits entitlement is worked out when you make a claim or report a change in circumstances.
If you receive childcare vouchers through a provider not listed above please email email@example.com and we will register with them.
HOW TO USE YOUR CHILDCARE VOUCHERS WITH SPORT STAR
1. On the bookings page select the days your request and on payment select Childcare Vouchers, type in the provider and use your name as the reference.
2. Contact your childcare voucher provider to forward your payment to Sport Star, quoting the relevant REF number if required.
First introduced in April 2011, the government has reaffirmed its commitment to Pupil Premium and it's Education of Disadvantaged Children policy by allotting £2.5 billion from the Department for Education for the 2015/16 academic year.
In 2012/13 eligibility for Pupil Premium was aligned with the Ever6 FSM measure. Meaning that any student in mainstream, academy and free schools education is capable of receiving funding if any of the following applies
- Eligible for Free School Meals within the last 6 years
- Looked after by an English local authority immediately before being adopted
- Left local authority care on a special guardianship order or child arrangements order (residence order)
We understand that the use of Pupil Premium for it's services is just one of many options, and in the instances that it is used, we always advocates for it to be done under very clear objectives and intended benefits for the funded children.
If you are a parent/school and would like to discuss the use of your Pupil Premium funding with Sport Star please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Dependent on your age, working status and income you could be eligible for either/or both Working Tax Credits and Child Tax Credits to help pay for your childcare with Sport Star.
Parents who are in full time higher education (university) may be eligible to receive 85% of your childcare costs. Up to a maximum of £155.24 a week for 1 child and up to £266.15 a week for two children.
- You must be a full time higher education (university) student
- Your child must be U15
- You must be receiving student finance
- You must be a permanent resident in England
- The child(ren) in the grant application must be financially dependent on you
- The grant can only be used on OFSTED registered childcare
PROCESS TO APPLY
- Send Student Finance England an estimate of your childcare costs using form CCG1.
- Send proof of your child(ren)'s identity and financial dependence on you
- You'll be sent a letter telling you how much Childcare Grant you'll get.
- During each term, you and your childcare provider must confirm your actual childcare costs using form CCG2.
- If the actual childcare costs are higher or lower than your estimated costs, your next payment will be adjusted.
ALL FORMS ARE SENT TO: Student Finance England, PO Box 210, Darlington, DL1 9HJ